I don't know, I think Lakisha will give her all she wants. They both can belt like no other.
Miss Melinda Dolittle shows us that unless she gets shafted ala Chris Daughtry, she is indeed this year's American Idol. That woman has an Aretha-type voice, powerful, belts it out. Good luck to the rest of the folks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I don't know, I think Lakisha will give her all she wants. They both can belt like no other.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Lakisha is a solid number two. Those two by far are the best.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Lakisha was the best until tonight...Melinda won it for me tonight!
but my problem is that both lakesha and melinda sing music that is out dated and i just dont see neither one selling records...but i do think that they both have the better voices
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I honestly don't think that there is anyone who would buy albums from any of the contestants on this years show. Compared to past years, they are horrible. It seems no one is singing up to date, nothing that will sell.
the Guys are awful
especially that one hawaiin who looks like a woman
He butchered John Mayers music
I actually agree. There is no doubt that those girls can sing the lights out. But I don't see them selling or being popular at all after Idol is over.
I think the one rocker chic last night could sell...
And I think Chris and Blake from the boys could have a career after Idol is over, and not just be famous for a minute because of the show.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
They just had a swerve with Sabrina getting bounced. She was so much better than the chic that staying. I gotta agree with Randy. America got it wrong. You could see the shock on Simon and Paula's faces.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I liked Sabrina, I thought she was good.
All I know is if Sunjaya makes it over Sundance, I am throwing my computer through the [censored] TV
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks